- Home Rule Strategy Meeting, Wednesday, September 4th Tri-area center, Chimacum 6:00 PM
- September 4th 2:30 PM, and September 6th 8:00 AM Jefferson County Grassroots
Volunteers for YES on I 522 to Label GMO’s in Washington State –Two
organizational training sessions have been scheduled in the Fellowship Hall at the Quimper Universalist Unitarian Fellowship (QUUF), 2333 San Juan Avenue, Port Townsend, WA 98368
- BILL OF RIGHTS TASKFORCE – Thursdays, 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM Townsend Community Center
GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE CRC MEETINGS FOR SEPTEMBER:
Quimper Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (2333 San Juan Ave) Port Townsend, WA – 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 14
- SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 28
CRC STUDY GROUP– Tuesdays 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM- QUUF in the Loft (September 3rd meeting is cancelled)
BILL OF RIGHTS TASK FORCE -Thursdays 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM Townsend Community Center
NEXT HOME RULE CHARTER CAMPAIGN STRATEGY MEETING: 6:00 PM – Wednesday, September 4th, Tri-Area Center, Chimacum – We need volunteers to confirm activities and help finalize literature.
Home Rule Charter and Freeholder candidate forums – SEPTEMBER and early OCTOBER 2013
- September 9th – District 3 Freeholder candidate forum – Sponsored by the Brinnon Boosters 7pm – 9pm 151 Corey lane, Brinnon, WA (1 block so of the fire dept.)
- September 19th – Thursday- Forum and discussion – 7:00 PM – at the Masonic Lodge, 1350 Jefferson Street, Port Townsend. Participants: registered ballot measure committee representatives, Bruce Cowan speaking for “NoCountyCharter” and Valerie Phimister speaking for “Yes! On Home Rule” (she also represents the Community Rights Coalition of Jefferson County).Co-sponsored by American Association of University Women, Jefferson County; League of Women Voters, Jefferson County; and The Port Townsend Leader.
- September 24th – District 3 Freeholder candidate forum – Quilcene community center, Quilcene, WA 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM. (Just south of town on right) Sponsored by the Yes! on Home Rule Ballot Committee and the Community Rights Coalition of Jefferson County.
- September 26th – District 2 Freeholder Candidate Forum – Tri Area Community Center, Chimacum, WA 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM- sponsored by Republican Caucus of Jefferson County
- October 2nd – District 2 Freeholder Candidate Forum – Tri area Community Center, Chimacum, WA 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM- sponsored by Yes! on Home Rule Ballot Committee and the Community Rights Coalition of Jefferson County
- October 8th – Noon- Informational Meeting about Home Rule Charter -12 noon –Port Townsend Community Center – Sponsored by Port Townsend Rotary
- October 8th – District 1 Freeholder Candidate Forum – Port Townsend Community Center, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM – sponsored by Yes! on Home Rule Ballot Committee and the Community Rights Coalition of Jefferson County